Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dreaming of a weird cruise from Jacksonville

On Monday Morning, I was dreaming that I was on another carnival cruise that departed from Jacksonville. I was transported into a room that looked more like a 1980s motel room with a non-cable black and white TV than in a cruise cabin.

Along the way in the dream, I met up with one of my favorite sports talk show hosts, XPRS-1090 AM's Billy Ray Smith and his family. In the dream I was hoping not to interfere with his family's activities.

In the dream, I'm drinking some bad alcohol, I'm not getting any fruity drinks that I like, and I missed out on the 4th meal (midnight chicken tenderloin).

Thankfully, I woke up from this bad dream.

In reality, my next cruise will be from Jacksonville on April 2, 2011 and will be married to the beautiful and wonderful Kelly Sanders.

No comments: