Total Pageviews

Friday, August 19, 2011

Darn dreams of soda and good dream of Tulsa

Thursday Morning, I had a dream where I drank a can of coke at a car dealership with my wife, and I loved it. I also regretted breaking my streak of 109 days with drinking a coke or coffee. Later in that same dream, I saw a free soda fountain of Code Red Mountain Dew. I could have had all the red soda that I wanted, but I didn't take it.

IN REALITY: I haven't had a soda or coffee in 110 days. I'm thinking about having one with my mom when I visit her in Oklahoma in September.

This morning: I had a dream where I was in Tulsa, and it felt like I was in a riverwalk there. I was staying with my family one minute, and the next minute I was floating away. From a distance, I found myself looking at my mom's house from afar.

IN REALITY: I woke up this morning 11 days away from visiting my family in Locust Grove, Depew, and Tulsa, Oklahoma. Here I come TULSA!!!!!!

No comments: