Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

deaming of california again

Yesterday morning, I had a dream where I was back in California in November of 2009. It was interesting because I was traveling up the San Diego Freeway (I-405) in the San Fernando Valley and was on my way to a big house. I was on my way to Hugh Hefner's house (Not the playboy mansion). It was a regular 4-room home with a big ranch like backyard.

In the dream, we were about to eat some dinner. I was going to fix me a plate of barbecue and one of the staffers said that someone else will serve you your dinner. I was about to eat, then I woke up.

In reality, I haven't been to California since 2008. I haven't been out west since 2009 in May when Kelly and I went to Arizona. Oklahoma and DFW Airport are the furthest west I've been since May 2009.

Hopefully next year, Kelly and I will return to travel to California.

No comments: