Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Combining two dreams in the last week

Late last week, I dreamed that I was walking around my old hometown of San Marcos, California.  I was walking down the street I lived on at my real-life age of 36.  At one point, I found that one of the streets was named "Normal Street." 

Earlier this week:  I dreamed that I was traveling to Las Vegas and I was leaving Vegas and heading onto I-5.   At one point in the dream, the sign on I-5 said "Georgia".  Before I left Vegas, I was looking for a great place for a buffet.

In reality:  I haven't been to San Marcos, California since 2007, and I don't think there is such a street called Normal Street.  I-5 does NOT go through Georgia.  Finally, I haven't been to Vegas since 2007 and I hope to go back there once again.

No comments: