Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dreaming of driving up I-85 in Atlanta

I had a dream last night where I was driving up Interstate 85 here in Atlanta. In that dream, I was driving Northbound up the freeway during the daylight hours. Up the road, I was approaching the junction to Georgia 400. In the dream, there were exits for both the Northbound and Southbound lanes to get on to Georgia 400. The freeway signs up ahead were clearly marked for one lane to go North and for one lane to go South. Once I got to those signs approaching Georgia 400, I stopped driving. It was as if time stood still and I stood still. I was in awe of how beautiful the signs were inviting people to get on Georgia 400. In reality: I woke up and there is still only a Northbound transition to Georgia 400 while going NORTH on I-85 near Buckhead. Soon that will change. The Southbound I-85 transition to Georgia 400 Northbound will be constructed and opened by the end of the year. The Georgia 400 Southbound Flyover ramp to I-85 North will open by the end of the year as well.

No comments: