Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Dreaming of Ben speaking to me

Earlier in the week, I was in the middle of a cool dream.

My dream was in the exact bedroom I sleep in.  It was where my son Ben was talking to me saying "I love you Teddy."  He was talking to our cat, but I heard him say actual words to me.

In the dream, I thought that was the coolest thing I've ever seen and heard.  I didn't cry, weep, or anything like that.  I didn't say anything back to him.  I was rendered speechless to every word he said.

In reality, there are days that he says daddy, da da, and dada and sometimes associates that words to me.

I've even heard him say kitty to our cat Gandalf P. Kitty.  Ben has gotten better in playing with Gandalf.  He doesn't bite Gandalf as much as he used to.

Ben has to get better about not tackling Gandalf when he's already laying down on the ground.

I'm happier and happier every day I'm with him.  I'm amazed at what he can do, how fast he can run, how excited he can be, and how he can say new words to my wife and I every single day.

We love you Ben.

No comments: