Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Dreaming of California

This past week I have had two dreams of me being in California.

The first dream was with me and my wife looking for houses in San Marcos, California.  We looked at it on a map and I liked what I saw.  My wife preferred a home near the Pacific Ocean.  I liked the way my wife thought.

Later in the dream, we drive down a coastal highway to see what it would be like to be on the beach.  We saw visions of lit up ferris wheels, other cars, and people on the dirt part of the beach.  I think this was in Carlsbad.

After our journey on the beach, I woke up.

This morning, I was dreaming of being on an airplane with someone I used to work with.  We were flying over the ocean and having a pretty good time.  Later on in the dream, we noticed that something was wrong.

We were wondering 'why were we flying low over the ocean?'  The next think I knew, we were crash-landing on the waters (just like Capt. Sullenberger did on the Hudson back in 2009).  The skis under the plane we were in acted like landing gear for us.

Later on, I fast forwarded to an unknown airport and I shouted out loud "I'm in Californie!!!"

After that, I woke up.

In reality, my priorities are way different than going to a fun-filled state like California.  I have a child at home and I'm about to be a father for the 2nd time very soon.  As a matter of fact, I have to end this right now and get home.

I'm coming home honey!!!!!

No comments: