Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Dreaming of Winnipeg and Las Vegas

Last Week, I had a dream where I was with an old friend of mine up in Winnipeg.  I was up there for some reason, and I don't know what it was. 

It was snowing outside and it was night time when it was happening.  I was listening to some hockey game and I was getting ready for my next adventure.

My next adventure was to take me to Las Vegas.  I remember that I had to get there by car.  I didn't know how I was going to get there in such bad weather.

I don't remember if I was going to take my friend with me.  I was getting excited about going to Vegas for the first time in a long time.

In reality:  I woke up.  I've never been to Winnipeg, Manitoba.  I haven't been to Las Vegas in more than 10 years.  I saw some of the NHL's Western Conference Finals between the Vegas Golden Knights and the Winnipeg Jets on TV.

I hope to reconnect with my friend Steve sometime down the road.  I have at least 3 friends named Steve.


No comments: