Total Pageviews

Monday, November 18, 2019

Logging dreams

Last night/this morning, I had a dream where I was on an adventure.  I was chasing newspaper headlines from the month of may and then trying to type them onto a computer afterward.

I don't remember where I was in search of headlines.  I remember that it was dark outside.  I also remember that I was either in the Phoenix or Atlanta area.

In search of my headlines, I was looking for hard news headlines.  You know, REAL NEWS headlines.  I was not looking for softer side of the news.

After a while, I was getting near the end of the dream and I started to find my headlines and log them on my computer afterward. 

In reality:  I woke up just before 12:15 this morning. 

When I'm not busy, I like to read the news (and sports).  I like logging the headlines, the sub-headlines, the story topics, and the scores of games as the games are happening. 

I really consider myself a historian or an archivist.  I'd like to think I'm a curator of old news.  That was one of my dreams as a teenager.  You know, to be a keeper of events that happened on television.  Professor Robert Johnson of Syracuse University has me beat on that idea.

No comments: