Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Welcome to Tucson

Thursday Night, me and Kelly arrived at the Tucson International Airport to begin our journey. When we got there, the airport looked dead. I mean, we were part of one of the last flights arriving into Tucson for the night. Getting our bags was easy and quick. Next stop, the rental car counter.



There were 7 rental car places within the airport, but Thrifty was not one of them. So I hit "1" to get a bus for one of the shuttle buses. We were the only passengers on board. We were also the only customers inside Thrifty. We have a shiny new Kia for the week to drive around Arizona and California.



I have to admit, I'm not too familiar with driving around Tucson. My faithful guide, and beautiful girlfriend, Kelly, got me to where I needed to be to get to our motel room, the Days Inn Suites.



on the stay at the motel, I expected better quality from Days Inn than what I got. The Air Conditioner didn't work all the time, there weren't enough clean towels, the TV wasn't where we slept, and there was no coffee maker. I'd have to give the Days Inn a 2 star rating. That's the best I can do.



for Friday, on to the sites of Tucson.

No comments: