Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hacksaw back on the radio

Yesterday while I was at work, I got to listen to somebody who I admired as a listener over the years. He is none other than Lee "Hacksaw" Hamilton. I listened to him on and off for about 15 years.

I've listened to him back when he was on XTRA SPORTS 690 when I could pick up the signal in my Mesa, Arizona home. I heard him thanks to NFL FILMS and ESPN 2 while they replayed the 1994 San Diego Chargers Highlight reel. That was their only season they reached the Super Bowl.

I've also listened to him online when I could get the Xtra Sports 690 webpage and listen live feature. He has the great radio voice and that was someone I looked up to as far as news, knowledge, and energy about sports.

I'll be thankful to get to listen to him a few more times this month and next on XX Sports Radio (online).

No comments: