Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I dreamed I was going to Memphis

It was a weird dream this past weekend. For some reason unknown to me, I was on the way to Memphis to see a movie. In the dream, I met up with Actor Ed Helms. He's becoming one of my favorite actors. He was in the movie "The Hangover" and he'll be in the new movie "The Goods."

Along the way, I went to a sports bar and I was looking for some free weekly magazines to pick up. In the dream, I was holding up the magazine "Memphis CityBeat". Later on when I woke up, I found that there is no such magazine. There is a weekly magazine called "Memphis Flyer."

On Labor Day, I will have a 33 minute layover in Memphis after coming home from Oklahoma to see my mother. I'm looking forward to the trip and I'm more eager to take Kelly to Graceland for a great vacatoin.

No comments: