Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dreaming of going north on I-75

About 2 weeks ago, I had this dream that I was driving home up Interstate 75 at night. My dad was with me in this dream and I saw some things from my rear view mirror and some eyes in the back of my head.

In this dream, there were 2 ficticious exits on the Southbound side of I-75. There was a 43rd street exit where the real Moores Mill Road exit is, and there was a 37th street exit just south of the real Moores Mill Road exit.

Later on in the dream, my dad and I get off the freeway and we somehow end up at a parking lot where there was a Harkins Theatres in St. Louis, Missouri.

The fake 43rd street and 37th street exits are still fresh in my mind.

In reality, I drive I-75 South and I-75 North every single day to and from work. I'll be doing that again today.

No comments: