Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Dreaming of San Diego Again

This morning, I had a dream where I was a single guy working and living in San Diego again. In this dream, I was working the Assignment Desk at KNSD-TV/NBC 7 in San Diego. I was alongside a former colleague of mine from CNN and I was doing research on my computer and in my local newspaper. At the end of my dream shift, I was walking home to my condo a few blocks away from work. Heck, I was even contemplating going over to Petco Park and walking up to get a ticket for a game with my San Diego Padres. It felt awesome that I could live, work, and play, all in the same place near downtown San Diego. I was loving life. In the dream, I was excited about living in San Diego again. In reality, I woke up this morning and I am still living in my home in Acworth, Georgia. Luckily, I am living with my beautiful wife Kelly and our two cats. I'm happy living here in the Atlanta Area and doing better here at work at WGCL-TV and living life in general. There is still so much more to see here in Georgia that I haven't been to yet. Also in reality, I haven't lived in the San Diego Area since 1987. I don't have any more plans on living there in my life again. I will go back to visit there again in the next several years. This next time, I'm taking my wife there for an extended visit.

No comments: