Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Bad Dream of getting a ticket

I was dreaming that I was in Louisiana on a road trip with my friend Gary Long. In the dream, I was driving at night. I was getting followed by a police officer inside the RV I was driving in. In the dream, I tried to slow down, but my right foot could not get to the brakes in time, so I got pinched. I got pulled over, and the next thing I know, night dissolved into daylight. In the daylight part of my dream, I saw an abandoned California style freeway sign in the median while I was driving on a New Orleans freeway. It was so weird. In reality, I have not driven through Louisiana in more than a decade. I have not been to California in more than 4 years. Finally, I have not seen my friend Gary since my wedding on April 2, 2011. I hope to rectify the last two out of the three sometime soon. Going back to California for a visit, now that's my dream. What's yours?

No comments: