Total Pageviews

Monday, October 1, 2012

Dreaming of new TV shows (and contemplating new dreams for me)

Early Sunday morning, I had a dream where I was watching a brand new show on CNN starring Nick Valencia.  I had two working titles in my dream:  "Mexico Beat" and "Eye on Mexico."  In reality, I think those shows would be perfect for him.  He has done great work writing and reporting on what has been going on inside Mexico.

This morning, I had a dream where I was watching TV in Tulsa and at the same time I was watching a scale model of a freeway system materialize like a chemistry experiment, and it scared me.  Thankfully, I woke up.

Finally, I dream of having a beautiful career.  I realized that when Chipper Jones plays his final game as an Atlanta Brave, he will be remembered as a great baseball player.  Everybody has showered him with gifts and tributes this past weekend.  I even edited some video of him boarding a Delta charter flight with a big red "10" on the side of the plane.

In my dream of having a beautiful career, I hope that I will have done great things so that I can enjoy a tribute a tenth of what Chipper has enjoyed.  Then again, I'm just a video editor right now.  In the role of a video editor, I will do the work that is assigned to me and I will learn all the tricks and effects that AVID has to offer.

One more dream that I have is this:  I would love to travel on a charter flight for work.  I almost typed charger flight.  The San Diego Chargers are my favorite NFL team and my Chargers won yesterday.

No comments: