Total Pageviews

Friday, September 14, 2012

Dreams of Vegas and babies

I had three distinct dreams this past week.

One dream that I had was I had a baby girl named Michelle.  I held her in my arms and everything.  I held her like I held a baby many, many times before.

Another dream that I had was that I was in Las Vegas.  In the dream I had a lucky wrapper of Mr. Goodbar while I was playing slots.  In the dream, I was winning money to the tune of $50.  After I pocketed my winnings, I was looking for a buffet where I could eat some prime rib and roast beef.

Last Night, I had a dream where I was in a real-life version of "Over the Edge."  I was in a prison-like atmosphere in 'New Granada' where I saw some of the movie's characters come to life.  I dreamed that I saw 'Carl Willet' and 'Richie White' in a hospital-prison-like atmosphere where the escape route led me to the front of a grocery store.

In reality, I have seen 'Over The Edge' many times on TV and YouTube.  I don't have any children.  Finally, I haven't been to Las Vegas in five years, and I hope to go back there again one day.

No comments: