Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dreaming of world peace

OK that would be a stretch.  Right now, I'm looking to settle for some kitty peace.  Over the past couple of nights, Gadget and Gandolf have been chasing each other more playfully.  Earlier tonight, I saw some of the fur fly in my house.  Gadget deserves better than this.  Gandolf is scaring me by scaring Gadget.

Gandolf is a sweet little cat, and he is everything I could hope for in being a lap cat.  I will do right by Gandolf in playing with him more, chasing him with a laser pointer, and making him leap for a feathery toy.

Here's one thing that I hope that the cats will love, a new kitty tree house.  I'm hoping that a kitty mansion will bring the two brother cats closer together.  Hopefully that will be the thing that stops them from 'fighting.'

I'm hoping for some 'treehouse diplomacy' in the coming days.

Gandolf is licking himself, but not his wounds.  Gandolf is the sweet little aggressor in the family.  He will now get to do some running and I'll sing to him too.  I'm going to sing to him the "Must Love Cats" theme song to him.

I want to play some guitar here at home, but that would scare Gadget.  I won't do anything intentional to make Gadget run and hide.  The only thing that I would do to make Gadget run (unintentional of course) is run the vacuum cleaner to sweep the floor.

Here's hoping that Gadget and Gandolf can all get along.  Here's to kitty cat peace.

1 comment:

Jack Smith said...

Most golf clubs and resorts offer discounted packages during the off-season and increase the rates in peak season. Golf Travel