Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dreaming of working for CNN again

OK so the headline is misleading in my life.  In reality, I'm perfectly happy to be working for WGCL-TV and occasionally over at The Weather Channel here in Atlanta.

Let me share my dream with you all.  I had a dream that I was working with some of my former colleagues from CNN, including one of my bosses who hired me in feeds at CNN.

In my dream, the new CNN building was somewhere in Midtown Atlanta around Peachtree Street and 14th Street.  The newsroom and its computers were on the ground floor looking outside at Peachtree Street.  The Newsroom computers looked so new and the people that I was set to work with were so familiar to me.

In reality, I have worked for some of those people in my dream over at The Weather Channel.  I hope to get to see some of those people once again either at work or in social settings.

No comments: