Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Dreaming of my drive and adventures in Phoenix

Earlier this week, I had a dream where I was driving down I-17 Southbound in Phoenix.  Along the way, I saw a sign that read "Arizona 169".  Just imaging the shape of the state of Arizona with the number 169 on it, that's what I was on.

Here's what it looked like in my dream as if it were on a lightpole:
State Route 169 marker

Since I couldn't find a good southbound video for I-17, here is what the northbound view looks like.



I didn't know where I was going or where I was heading as I was driving down the freeway in my dream.  It seemed like a lot of fun at the time.

In reality, I did the drive from the Sedona Area to Phoenix in October last year.  I visited a good friend of mine in Peoria, Arizona that day.

Arizona Highway 169 is a connector road From Arizona 69 to I-17 (From Prescott to the Verde Valley). 

No comments: