Total Pageviews

Friday, October 25, 2013

Dreaming of a good life for our future newborn son

As I sit here and ponder my family's future, I think a lot about the future of my son Ben.  He has yet to be born, but I can't help to think about how limitless his future is.

It is my dream that I can give Ben all that he needs to succeed.  I want to be able to give all the educational, financial, athletic, and entertainment tools that he needs in order to have a wonderful life.

I will work very hard to find the best books, schools, videos, and toys to give him.  I want him to be able to learn everything he needs to know and give him what he wants so that he can have fun.

So far, Ben has some diapers, books, bears, clothes, a crib, and a dresser.  We will have more for Ben in the coming days before he enters the world and our home.

I want to give something you can't touch, and that is the ability to dream.  Not only do I want him to dream, I want him to dream big.

I want to give him the confidence to dream boldly, dream big and show people that he can do anything he wants and wishes to do.

I want to inspire him to do great things and do anything he wants to do.  I want him to be what he wants to be or do what he wants to do.   I will do my best to give Ben ALL the resources he needs.

The most important thing I will give to Ben is this:  LOVE.

I love you Baby Ben.


No comments: