Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Two travel dreams in two days

Thursday and Friday Nights respectively, I had dreams where I traveled to New Zealand and Boston.

In the New Zealand Dream, this marked the first time I had ever flown overseas to another country.  I couldn't have picked a better place to travel to in my mind.  For most of this dream, I was at the airport in an undetermined city.  I was easily going in and out of the airport terminal traveling to an old friends hours or to the deli for some sandwiches.  Later on in the dream, I found myself going back to the airport and I didn't know why.

In the Boston dream, I was moving from Atlanta to Boston and moved into a nice new apartment wtih my wife.  I found some books lying on a coffee table.  I mean the apartment was furnished with comfortable sofas, books, and a flatscreen TV.  I wondered what I was doing there and why I was there.

In reality, I have never traveled overseas and I have only been to Boston once in 2002.

No comments: