Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dreaming that I was back in Escondido

On Tuesday Morning, I had a dream that I was going eastbound up a hill on a street in Escondido, California.  The street reminded me of going up Citracado Parkway on the south side of the city.  I was riding in a car that was a combination of a Model-T/Jeep Wrangler.

I had a fun-filled time just being back in my hometown once again, even though it was but a dream.  Maybe this dream was partly inspired by one of my favorite San Diego radio personalities and Facebook friends of all-time, Ernie Martinez.

In reality:  I have not set foot back in Escondido since 2007.  That was when I took off for a much needed vacation to California after my dad died.  I hope one day to return there to visit and show my wife around my former hometown.  I will even bring Ben along for the ride.


No comments: