Total Pageviews

Monday, January 13, 2014

Dreaming of The Weather Channel again

Over the weekend, I had this dream where I was back inside the Content Creation Center of The Weather Channel.  I had not been there for more than a year and I found that my email, username, and password still work on the computers after all this time.  I remember the room being a combination of blue and pink.  It was so weird and cool to me.

In the dream, I was getting used to the Macs and Final Cut Pro again.  I didn't do any real work mind you, I just had that happy to be there attitude when I was there.

In reality, I reached out to one of my favorite bosses there, and I found that there are a lot of well-qualified applicants for the video producer position.  I am grateful that he wrote back to me and told me how he was doing and how life was going.

I was shooting for the 'you can go home again' angle in an attempt to return to The Weather Channel.  I have never regularly returned to a place I left in my life.  That list includes living in California, Arizona, and Buckhead.  The list also includes working for CNN and The Weather Channel.

I'm happy and content to do more things here at CBS Atlanta News.  I promise to give my all here.

No comments: