Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Dreaming of Tulsa

Overnight in my sleep, I had a dream where I was by myself in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

I was riding around in a nice truck with my mom and her late husband along the freeways and Turnpikes throughout Northeastern Oklahoma.  I remember having fun riding in the back seat of the truck as the sun was going down and later on as it got darker and darker.

I don't remember seeing any tollbooths or places where you drop quarters in for you to keep on driving without a penalty.  I just remember riding along without a destination in mind.

Also, I had a dream there where I was applying for all kinds of editing jobs for all of the Tulsa Area TV stations.  For some reason, I was fixated on applying for a job at KOKI-TV/FOX23.  I logged onto fox23.com to apply like crazy for a job.

After I got onto the website, I got back in my mom's truck and kept on moving.  I don't remember exactly where I sat at a computer in order to apply for that job.  It was a blur to me all the way around.

In reality, I woke up.

I'm not looking for a job in Tulsa right now.  I was in Tulsa to see my family in July and get them to meet my son Ben for the first time.  Everybody loves Ben and Ben loves everybody back.

I can't wait to see my family again and for them to see Ben again.  He'll bring lots and lots of smiles to everyone, including me.

No comments: