Total Pageviews

Monday, November 24, 2014

I had a dream of living in New York again

I had this dream where I moved to New York in a loft somewhere in Manhattan.

In my dream, I started my day listening to WABC-TV Eyewitness News and reading newspapers by either the New York Post or Newsday. 

I didn't know what I was doing for a living in the dream, but I seemed to have fun being at home in New York and getting my day going with a lot of news in my hand and my ear.

Something in my dream inspired me to make the move up North. 

In reality, I'll never live up in the Big Apple.  For one thing, I'm comfortable living with my family here in Georgia.  This is the place where I want to raise my family.   Since having a family of my own, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Not only that, I wouldn't trade any place in the world for my family.  Being a dad is the hardest job I've ever loved.

No comments: