Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Scary Work Dream

During the week, I had this dream where I was chasing my executioner.  Let me explain.

This is the same dream where I got laid off at CBS46 right here in Atlanta.  I couldn't believe what was happening to me again.  Back in 2011, I got laid off at CNN and have bounced back successfully.

After my layoff in my dream sequence, I was trying to find my HR representative to find out what to do and where to go from there.  Along the way, I was in a huge atrium area crowded full of people.

I was looking for my HR representative to explain to me the details about my job loss, but lo and behold, Dr. Sanjay Gupta of CNN came up to me and said hello.

I found one of my newscast directors in a line.  His job was safe and I don't remember what I said to him or what we talked about.

No pun intended, but it was a 'wake up call' for me as I woke up and I realize I still have a job.  Life can happen at anytime and a job is not guaranteed in this day and age.

I'm proud of the work I can do for CBS46 here in Atlanta, Georgia.  I'll be back at it again on Friday.


No comments: