Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Dreaming of Work, Travel, and Las Vegas again

Earlier this morning, I had dreams that all came together:  dreams of working with someone while riding roller coasters to my destination, getting back home to Georgia, and being in Las Vegas with my wife.

I was working along side one of my CBS46 colleagues and was heading home to Atlanta.  Along the way, I was riding along in a roller coaster car.  I was travelling on highways, freeways, and flying roller coasters.  Somehow, at least in the dream, I landed every single one of the roller coasters that were high up in the air.  I landed safely on the track and seemed to go at least 100 miles an hour each and every time.

Somehow, I ended up in Chicago near Wrigley Field.  I don't remember ever getting back home to my intended destination of Atlanta.  I'll assume that I didn't make it home on time.

Later on in the dream, I was at my most common dream destination:  Las Vegas.  We were at one of the nicer hotels deciding on what to eat for dinner.

We were trying to decide on going to either a nice sit down restaurant or to go to a buffet with some Pepsi and enjoy all the foods and confections there.

As usual, I woke up.  No Vegas for me for a while.  The best part of waking up is seeing Baby Ben first thing in the morning and then having my cup of coffee to start my day.

With Baby Irwin #2 on the way, I won't be traveling to Las Vegas anytime soon.  I'll be looking forward to seeing my two little babies grow and prosper.  I can't wait to see what they become years from now.

Let my weekend begin.

No comments: