Total Pageviews

Monday, June 15, 2015

Dreaming of a $60,000 payday

Sometime this past week, I had a great dream where I was making a lot of money again.

I was somewhere in a factory-type setting.  It didn't exactly resemble my current work station.  It did not resemble a television station in any way, shape, or form.  It more like I was inside a steel making factory wearing blue/gray clothes throughout my body.

I don't remember what happened during my review.  At the end of the review, I pulled out a card with my name on it.  It was as big as a business card.  I turned it over, and it said $60,000.  That would be my salary for the upcoming year.  It was seemingly a big deal because it seemed as if I won a big cash prize on a game show.

Oh what a dream it was.  It felt so good to have something to feel good about.  Good feelings in my dreams are fleeting and short lived.

In reality, I'm not at a $60,000/year salary at this time.  Hopefully I will achieve those heights again one day.


No comments: