Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

I had a couple of dreams about Phoenix over the weekend

I had a dream where I was once again back on the Arizona State University Main Campus in Tempe, Arizona.  I was out at night near the Student Recreation Complex.  I was getting set to meet someone there at a party.  He was an old friend of mine whom I haven't seen in decades.  We going to a rooftop party at the SRC.  Low and Behold, my friend ditched me and hung out with some other dude I've never seen before.  It was almost as if his friend influenced him to treat me bad.

Later on in the dream, I was at an indoor bar at the SRC where I met up with a co-worker from CBS46.  I don't know what we were doing or if she was paying any attention to me.  I guess we had a good time together, but I don't know.  Later on in the dream, I was crossing the street at Mill Avenue in search of my yellow Jeep Wrangler.  Sometime after that, I was back on the old job board in search of a new TV job.  It was a weird feeling.  After that, I was back in school for my Master's Degree in Broadcast Journalism.  I still hadn't decided what I wanted to be when I grew up.

In the end, I woke up and realize I have a good job, a good family, and a good place to grow in my job.  I'm going to reach out to my friends better from now on.  This time, I mean it.

No comments: