Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Journal Entry for the Week in Review for August 22-28, 2016

I don't remember much about Monday other than I went to work, so I'm skipping that day.  See the pictures down below for TUESDAY, Ben's first day back at school.  I hoped it would be a good one.











ABOVE AND BELOW:  I had to tell Blake that he couldn't go to school with Ben today.
CREDIT:  Zach Irwin

I don't remember much about Monday other than I went to work, so I'm skipping that day.  Now I'm at TUESDAY.  See the pictures up above.  Ben looks sleepy for his first day back at preschool today.  I guess he takes after his daddy in that category.  Ben had to be motivated to get ready to go.  I promised him that I would let him take Doggy with him on the car ride.  Poor Blake.  He looked so miserable and I had to break it to him that he had to wait a year to go to school for the first time.

WEDNESDAY was sort of a big day for me.  I had my first Crystal Pepsi in more than two decades.  Once again, I had to get past the fact that the drink looked like water or some sort of car fluid.  Once I opened up the cap, I took a sip, a swig, and I thought to myself 'boy that tastes good.'



I LOVE SODA


MY BOYS BLAKE AND BEN


BLAKE AND BEN PLAY TOGETHER



THURSDAY Was a mad dash again to pick up Ben from preschool and get me off to work.  I don't remember much from that day.


FRIDAY:  WEEKEND!!!!!

SATURDAY:  My family and I took a trip to my wife's mom's house.  My family got to swim, run around the yard, and get a little bit of a tan.  It would be one of the last times we'd get to go swimming this year.  The weather will be cooler as the Fall approaches.  As you can see in the end, I got (happy) tired after a fun-filled day.











SUNDAY:  We got home a little late, but we got home happy and safe.