Total Pageviews

Friday, December 14, 2018

I had a dream with my family

Early this morning, I had a fun dream.  I was with my family at my mother-in-law's house.  We were having fun in the playroom in the daytime.  For some reason, I was getting tired and almost ready for bed. 

My wife, mother-in-law, sons Ben and Blake, and I were all on a big mattress on the floor.  We were playing around, and I held my old gray teddy bear in front of Blake.  That bear now belongs to Blake. 

I was zooming the bear closer and closer to Blake's face.  He was smiling and giggling.  That made my wife and I happy.  Ben was somewhere behind us in the background. 

My wife was proud of me for giving Blake my old bear and playing with him.  I love to play games and toys with Blake and Ben. 

In reality:  I woke up just before 2 A.M. to get ready for work.

Yesterday, Blake and I played catch with his gray bear (Teddy).  We each had the same number of catches, but Blake had more laughs and smiles.  I 'worried' that Teddy would get hurt if nobody caught him.  Thank goodness he's only a teddy bear. 

I love that I can pass on y bears and my love for bears down to Blake.  Someday I hope I can make Ben a teddy bear man. 

No comments: