Total Pageviews

Monday, April 15, 2019

Big decision this week

I still have a dream that I have to follow.  On and off for eight years, I've been doing sports updates on YouTube, Facebook, and even here on this blog.

This week, I'm putting together my best sports update clips in one nice reel.  I'm going to submit them to at least two radio stations via YouTube (and e-mail) to program directors here in Atlanta.  I think I can do it.  It's just a matter of Program Directors and Radio Executives believing that I can do it.

I have until Friday to work on my delivery and put the best clips out there for executives to see.  One of my friends and co-workers has challenged me to get this done.  If I don't do it now, I probably never will.  This is my chance.

After working eight hours already today, my brain feels like mush.  The words won't come out as cleanly as they should.  A lot of thoughts are running around in my mind.  I'm ready to go.  See!


No comments: