Total Pageviews

Monday, April 15, 2019

Dreaming of staying at a hotel with my late father

Late last night, I had this dream where I stayed at this high-rise hotel with my late father.  We were asleep for a while.  After that, my dad wanted me to change the settings on the TV.  Somehow, I changed the settings on the TV while I was half-asleep.  Later on in the dream, I got a nasty phone call from someone at the front desk.

Someone gave me a big tongue-lashing about what I did.  In no uncertain terms, the front desk manager yelled at me.  He said that I should have never changed the settings on my TV no matter who told me to do so.  What I did jeopardized the whole viewing pleasures for every room throughout the hotel.  I was caught flat-footed and speechless for what I did.  All hope was lost.

Later on, I woke up.

In reality, my dad and I may have stayed at a nice fancy hotel one time we were together.  I've stayed at more nicer hotels since my dad's unfortunate passing a long time ago.  It may be a while before I go on another vacation again.  It just all depends on how things go the rest of the year.  Also, I won't be an electronics hero in trying to fix things.  I'll leave that to the rest of my family.

No comments: