Total Pageviews

Friday, July 6, 2012

Been dreaming of Vegas again

Earlier this week, I had a dream late in my sleep where I was in line for a breakfast buffet at one of the hotels in Las Vegas.  As part of the breakfast menu in my dream, I was in line for some grilled fish and baked potatoes among the goodies being offered at this unnamed hotel.

Still in the dream, before you know it, I was scrambling for some other breakfast like eggs, has browns, and some beef.  and just like that, I woke up.

In reality:  I may have to push my Vegas trip ideas back even more.  I will learn to find good buffets in my town or wherever I travel with my wife.

As a matter of fact, I'm daydreaming of some Sal Grosso endless meat in Atlanta, Georgia right now.  I can taste the cuts of beef, chicken, and fish right now.  In due time, my wife and I will enjoy our culinary surprises there again.

No comments: