Total Pageviews

Monday, July 16, 2012

New TV and Media dreams over the weekend

On Saturday, I had a dream where I met up with a former potential employer at an apartment complex.  In the dream, I had a good chat with him about something.  I don't think it was work related or anything.

In reality:  I had a chance to work for an internet start-up video site within the past year.  I turned it down because I didn't feel it was the right opportunity for me at the time.  I hope it is the right opportunity for someone else or some other people in need.

On Sunday, I had a dream where I was trying to work for NBC and CBS at the same time.  I was trying to convince my bosses that this was a good idea for me to do this.  I found myself inside the newsrooms in Atlanta. 

In reality:  I don't think I could ever juggle both network jobs like that again.  Although, I'm trying to balance all the different freelance opportunities that are becoming available to me again.  I am supposed to start my freelance association with CBS Atlanta on Thursday.  On Friday, I have an interview scheduled with HLN for the Weekend Express Associate Producer position. 

No comments: