Total Pageviews

Friday, August 10, 2012

Dreaming of Mafia Wars

Late last night or early this morning, I had a dream where I was playing Mafia Wars.  In the dream, all I had to do was hold the "attack" button, and my 'enemy' would be defeated much faster and my 'jobs' would be completed much, much faster.  That step would eliminate my need for constantly clicking on the mouse.

In reality:  I played some more Mafia Wars this morning.  I haven't played in more than two days, so I was due for some gaming.  I have advanced to level 2094 and I'm about a month away from completing construction of my '5-star restaurant' in Las Vegas.  I've already completed my '5-star bank vault'. 

In the game, I'm a 'trillionaire.'  In real life, I guess I'm a thousand-aire. 

Here's hoping for more social gaming in the future and that I will be the best gamer I can be.

No comments: