Total Pageviews

Friday, August 10, 2012

Dreaming of Newspapers

Late this morning, I had a dream where I was coming home for work late last night.  In this dream, I saw a big SUV filled with a bunch of local newspapers in the back.  Two of them that I remember was the "Cherokee Tribune" and the fictional RED ANGEL in red letters.

I met this man and I asked him if I could buy one of his newspapers, and he said yes.  Not only that, he gave me a big hug for wanting to buy one of his papers.  In the dream, the newspaper would have been enough.  The hug really wasn't necessary.

I was so happy to get my Cherokee Tribune and I was going to start reading it.  When I got ready to read the paper, I woke up.

In reality, I may still have a neighbor that delivers newspapers on the side.  I read at least four print editions of the following newspapers:  The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, The Marietta Daily Journal, the Cherokee Tribune, and the Cartersville Daily-Tribune News. 

I love newspapers and I hope they never go away in their print version.

No comments: