Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Had a dream about some wings and an old friend

A few weeks ago, I had a dream where I saw one of my friends from way back in my Arizona State University days.  He was a good friend of mine in my Walter Cronkite School of Journalism classes and from my days as a fund raiser for the ASU Sundial Fund.  We talked, hung out, and had a few good laughs.

Later in the night, I had a different dream where I saw a lot of fried chicken wings with some golden-brown honey mustard sauce dripping down on them.  They looked so good I could almost taste them.  I was getting hungry for them.

In reality, I just found my friend Keith Bogart on Facebook and we've linked up as friends on the social networking site.  I would root for the Philadephia Eagles with him as long as they get rid of Michael Vick.  Second, I almost got chicken wings in my two appearances over at Taco Mac in Kennesaw, Georgia.  On Thursday, I got chips, tortillas, and queso.  On Friday, I got a grilled chicken burrito with queso and french fries. 

I'm going to score me some wings again one day.  I might go for the wings with honey mustard on them and some sweet barbecue sauce on them too.


No comments: