Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Quick dream of Escondido Christian School

In reality: This dream lasted all of 10 seconds. The dream: I was quickly transported to a place where I went to school for all of 4th grade and part of 5th grade. I saw the front cover of what looked to be a 1986-1987 yearbook cover in red with black lettering of Escondido Christian School. In the dream, one of the photos contained what appeared to be me and a girl from one of the school dances. In reality: Just like that, I woke up. I moved out of Escondido, California on January 3, 1987. The last thing I remember doing at Escondido Christian School was taking an American History test and getting close to 100% on it. I guess you could say I ended my private school career on a high academic note.

No comments: