Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 15, 2014

I had a dream where I met a former co-worker

Early this morning, I had this two-part dream where I met someone I used to work with and got ni line for a buffet style steak and red meat dinner.

First, I met one of my old colleagues from my days at CNN Sports at an unknown parking deck.  Me, the co-worker, and some other friends met up near a white Toyota pickup truck and had a good old time.  We just talked and talked and talked and remembered old times.

A little later in the dream, I was in a buffet line for some dinner at the CNN Center.  It was not at the CNN Diner where the traditional holiday dinner was served.  It was on the 5th floor of the building where cooks and chefs served steak tips, steak rounds, and filet mignons.  I took one of each and some of the excess juices to put on my meat.  I guess I am a meat loving eater.

Back to the time I met up my co-worker:  We were thinking of how to spend our time next time we met up.  All I can say right now was that it was good to get together with him once again.

In reality:  I reconnected with that co-worker on Facebook and hope to chat with him again soon.  I really, really love steak and red meat.  If I could have it for dinner every night, I would.  I settle for having steak or prime rib once a week or every two weeks.

Off topic:  I will return near CNN Center on Monday, March 24th for when I am set to return to Philips Arena for the Phoenix Suns/Atlanta Hawks game.  I miss the NBA.

No comments: