Total Pageviews

Monday, March 17, 2014

Weird dream about being in an airport/rental car counter

Sometime between 6:30 and 8:30 this morning, I had a dream where I was wainting to pick up a rental car at an airport checkout counter.

I was in a line all to myself while I should have been standing in a much longer line to where I could have actually gotten some help and service.  Everyone else in line was getting what they came for and I was bumbling around waiting for someone to notice me.

Later on in the dream, someone noticed me and started to try to help me with a rental car.  I feeling pretty good about this trip I was about to take to San Diego.  All I needed were some wheels to get around town.

Near the end of the dream, I got a paper slip saying that there was no rental car available there for me.  On the other side of the piece of paper, it read that I could rent a car in Kennesaw, Georgia.  The dream took a bizarre twist for me, and just like that, I woke up.

In reality, I haven't been to San Diego in more than five years.  I'm not sure when I'll return to America's finest city.  I hope to return there as a vacationer with my wife and son someday.  I can still dream, can't I?

No comments: