Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Dreaming about Phoenix

Last Night, my wife and I were watching "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives" on the Food Network.  One of the segments that I caught was about a pizza place in Gilbert, Arizona.  The name of the pizza palace was Sal's New York Pizza.  That fun place is in the Southeast part of the Greater Phoenix Area.

There were some unusual (to me) pizza pies that the owner was cooking up for his customers.  Guy Fieri was sure eating it up on the show.

I saw people eating baked ziti pizzas and chicken marsala pizzas as part of the cuisine there.  Now I'm not sure if I'm hungry for those pizzas just yet, but I am hungry for Arizona.

Now early this morning, I was in the middle of a dream where I was a passenger inside a car driving down I-10 Westbound away from Downtown Phoenix.  I was looking around "The Stack" interchange.  That is the set of ramps that connect I-10 to I-17 (See accompanying video near the end of this).



Still I am in the dream.  I don't know where I was going while I was riging around.  Later on, I was wisked around different restaurants and eating establishments around the Valley.

Back to reality.  I haven't been back to Arizona since late 2012.  I have family priorities at this time, and there's no telling when I'll be back there.  I'll let Youtube take me where I want to go throughout the Grand Canyon State.

No comments: