Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Dreaming of San Marcos, the Gwinnett Gladiators, and getting healthier

Early Friday morning, I had a dream where I was moving back to San Marcos, California for good.  I was moving with my father from Georgia back to Southern California.  I didn't care.  I was holding my hands and arms high up in the air and proclaiming "I'm Home!!!"  I felt really comfortable about being back in the home I grew up in when I was between 7 and 9-years-old.

In reality:  I am home!!!  I'm in Georgia with a loving family with me.  I have a beautiful wife, baby, upcoming baby, and a kitty cat who loves my lap.

In my next dream, my travels took me to Chattanooga, Tennessee to see the Gwinnett Gladiators play a game against an unknown team.  I was ready to place a concessions order for just a Pepsi.  I ordered a 32 oz. pepsi for $3.  Later on in the dream, the concessions guy said that for $2 more, I can have chicken fingers and fries to go with my drink.  I said "DEAL" faster than I could blink.

In reality:  I haven't been to a Gwinnett Gladiators game in at least 3 years.  I don't think there's an ECHL team in Chattanooga.  I got a 32 oz. Pepsi for 99 cents at a gas station earlier on Sunday.

I dream of better health.  Seriously, I have not been feeling well all year.  I've had maybe three days of perfect health before my latest setback of having more coughs, a cold, sore throat, and an earache.

Finally, in reality, I plan on raising my family in Acworth, Georgia for the length of my children's childhood.  I owe it to them.


No comments: