Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Dreaming of San Francisco

Last week, I was dreaming that I was riding in a car with Gary Long and some of his friends.  I was going southbound on US 101 and getting on the Golden Gate Bridge.  Out in the distance, I saw AT&T Park and the unbuilt Chase Center (Future home of the Golden State Warriors). 

In my dream, the unreconstructed arena looked more like a miniaturized version of the Houston Astrodome. 

Later in my dream, Gary, me, and his friends all go inside this house somewhere in Southern California.  It reminded me a lot of the house my dad, grandma, and I stayed at in 1982.  The house reminded me of when I was six years old in San Marcos, California.

So in my dream, I ate some yummy McDonalds French Fries.

In reality, I woke up for work.  I have not been to San Marcos since 2006.  I don't have plans to go back to California for anything anytime soon.

My best connection to the San Diego is the KUSI NEWS on kusi.com and on the livestream website.

Someday, I will visit San Francisco.

No comments: