Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Journal Entry for the Week in Review for September 12 - 18, 2016

MONDAY:   I woke up to the realization that my A, B, and C NFL teams all lost to start the 2016 season.  I don't remember a whole lot from that day.

TUESDAY:  Blake and I have a lot of fun together before I have to go to work.  I'm looking forward to the end of baseball season since none of my teams are playing in October.



WEDNESDAY:   Outside day.  After we ate breakfast and watched some cartoons, we had some fun playing on their water table.  I have to be better at not being a 'scared daddy' when they do something like climb on the water table or play near the garden.   Thankfully Kelly was with me today.  I think we play very well together as a family.  One of my favorite activities is to play on the water table and pour water down into a bowl and watch it slide down.  I even let them play with the hose and spray each other.





Gandalf looks very content with playing in the box.  He's good at hiding.  He can hide well inside the house or in the garage.  I lure him with treats to get him close to me.



I got the best mama for taking care of our boys.








Blake and Ben are getting very messy with their 'sketti'.  At least their happy and fed :-)






THURSDAY:  Nothing noteworthy other than Ben going to preschool and me going to work.

FRIDAY:  I'm getting ready to have fun with the boys and then go to work.

SATURDAY:  Park day for our entire family.


























No comments: