Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Dreams of Colony Square in Atlanta

Last week, I had one of my better dreams in a long time.  More importantly, it was one of the few dreams that I could actually remember.  It was set somewhere inside a shopping mall food court.  In my mind, I believed the setting to be Midtown Atlanta's Colony Square.

In my dream, I was sitting at a table with some of my friends.  I was eating a grilled chicken sandwich with a tomato and some lettuce inside it.  I even had some big French fries to go with my sandwich.

Somewhere along the way in my dream, I met up with Pete Davidson of "Saturday Night Live."  Maybe it was Andy Samberg instead.  In my dream, I told myself it was Pete Davidson.

In reality, I woke up way too early for work.  I have been to colony square three times that I can remember.  I remember it as the place for where Fox Sports South is located.  I've applied for a job there and gotten an interview one time in 2012.  I will apply for a job there again soon.

No comments: