Total Pageviews

Friday, October 11, 2019

Dreaming of the Atlanta Thrashers

Last Night, I had a dream where I saw the Atlanta Thrashers on LIVE TV again.  I even had a dream that the Thrashers were my A team.

THE BATTLE OF THE A TEAMS
In my dream, I had dueling A teams i nmy head.  I had the Carolina Hurricanes as my new A team in the NHL.  Out of Nowhere, the Thrashers came back as my A team for a while.  Two A teams from the same Southeast Region of the US.  I could have never predicted that it would happen.

I was traveling Northbound on I-75 in the nice Buckhead section of Atlanta.  I was going past W. Paces Ferry Road heading into Cobb County.

After that, I woke up.

MY A TEAM REALITY
The Atlanta Thrashers were NEVER my A team.  They were my B team as the Phoenix/Arizona Coyotes were my A team for years.

The Carolina Hurricanes supplanted my old A team, the Arizona Coyotes this season.  I get more Hurricanes games on TV than I do Coyotes Games, especially here in the Atlanta Area.

I'm too cheap to pay for an NHL.TV subscription.


No comments: