Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dreaming of San Diego again

Last Sunday, I was dreaming that I was in San Diego again. Kelly and I were in this dream of a journey to where we were meeting one of her old friends there.

I was on I-805 heading North and I needed to get on HWY 94, but I mssed the exit. I had to keep going and there was a sign that said I could go SOUTH on I-15 going Northbound on I-805. I was pumped about the idea and I took it.

Later on in the dream, we were inside this apartment meeting one of her friends. We were playing on a computer, surfing the internet, and we were heading out to the pool.

In reality, You can't go SOUTH on the 15 going NORTH on I-805. The freeways in San Diego aren't built that way.

I haven't been to San Diego since October 2008, and I don't see myself going back there this year.

I have plans to go back on board a cruise in Florida and to visit my family in Oklahoma this year.

No comments: