Total Pageviews

Friday, February 5, 2010

Dreaming of train rides

I like riding on trains and subways. I wish I could ride on a train to and form work everyday from Acworth, GA to Atlanta and back. For now, I'm just driving to and from work every day.

My dream was rather scary. I was with Kelly somewhere in New York. One minute we're standing on a train platform. Next thing I know, I'm inside a train and I take off in the train without her. I was mad and sad. I was going eastbound on the train to Brooklyn and later Queens. I found myself having a friendly conversation with the train operator. He reminded me of the van driver that Kelly and I had in Chicago in real life.

In my life, I've ridden the 7 train to a Mets/Braves game in August of 2009. I rode the C train and later the $5 Air train to JFK Airport's Federal Circle car rental complex. I love riding trains and I rode them in Chicago and New York (as well as in Atlanta from CNN Center to the Airport on multiple occasions).

No comments: